Fall on the Fly
Saturday, September 29, 2018
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Susquehanna State Park near Havre de Grace, MD
Pavilion 1 in the Picnic Area
- Fly Fishing for the Advanced Beginner through Intermediate Levels
- World Class Instructors teaching on the water!
- Are you ready to progress to the next level of fly fishing skills? Are you stuck in a rut or have a problem that you cannot solve? Are you interested in learning a more advanced technique such as Freshwater Fishing, Saltwater Fishing or Steelheading? Cast with a Coach, Understanding Fly Lines, Leaders & Tippets, Flies, Mending and more!
- Lunch is included
- Used Equipment Sale & Silent Auction
- Directions to Susquehanna State Park: The park office is located at 4122 Wilkinson Rd, Havre de Grace, MD 21078-1225.Susquehanna State Park is approximately 4 miles From I-95 exit 89. At the exit take Route 155 West to Route 161 North. From here continue to follow the brown Maryland State Park signage to the Park and the Picnic Area. There is a campground in the park with restroom and shower facilities.
- Class Listings
- What to bring for Classes
Space is limited! Registration opens on August 12, 2018.